Thursday, September 25, 2008

Eight Million Stories, and I've Written Six

Over at the Red Sage blog I've revealed the top-secret mind processes that spawned Bonded.

Later on this week, my editor will be blogging about the reasons she decided to publish it. And no, no bribery was involved, unless you count the fact that she had to fill me up with beer at RT 2007 to get me to understand that she wanted me to submit a story to her. Yes, I can be a dodo. And yes, I was schmoozed! I still can't believe it (the schmoozed part, not the dodo... nevermind)

Anyway, check out The story behind the story: Bonded.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Bev Stephans said...

Great story! I'm always interested in what makes authors tick. So many authors say the characters just took over and they had to write what they were told. Sounds like you're one of them. I really liked Bonded and I can't wait for your next adventure.

September 25, 2008 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home