Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Current Events

Here are a few gut reactions from recent days:

To: Friends up and quitting their jobs:

Are you mad, people? In this depression, I mean economic crisis, WTF?

Monday Secret: To The Nice Dental Hygienist:

You asked me why my gums were so much healthier than last time. I told you I'd been flossing more. I lied to please you. The truth is, I'm less stressed. I wish I had told you that!

To: Some male friends telling me I'm too emotional, and others telling me I'm not emotional enough:

Come closer, then, bite me.

Re: Dexter:

Serial killers make the bestest boyfriends evah.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kris Starr said...

Hey stranger!
I was beginning to wonder if aliens had eaten you, or something. :D Glad to see you're still alive and kickin'...

October 29, 2008 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Bev Stephans said...

Glad to see you're back and less stressed (even though your dental hygienist doesn't know that)!

As for boyfriends, I always go with what my Aunt Olley used to tell me, "Men are like streetcars: There will be another one in ten minutes!"

October 30, 2008 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home