Wednesday, December 17, 2008

As Seen On TV...

My name is Ann and I'm a nostalgic sap.


This is my "new to me" Kirby vac, vintage 1964. Note the rockin' attachments. Please. I paid muy extra for them.

Everything is metal!

So what if the headlight doesn't work. Shiny!

Behold the most giant, vacuum bag of awesome the free world has ever seen! It drives like a Mercedes, costs less than a plastic Dirt Devil from Target, makes me want to wear pearls, heels and a frilly apron, is friendly to the environment, smells like grandma's house...

and, a year from now when you see me out by the dumpster, beating the bag clean, remind me of all this awesomeness.

Kthxbye.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Unk said...

The carpet cleaning attachment is awesome... Works like a charm.

Unk

December 28, 2008 9:26 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Well, shoot. I shoulda known you'd have one, Unk! LOL

December 29, 2008 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home